Saturday, January 23, 2010

Say "I Do" to the Most Comfortable, Warm Hotel Stay for Your Guests


This past holiday season, I got 2 messages from friends that they just got engaged! Then I log onto my facebook page and lo and behold, so many people changed their status from single to engaged. Then my first  my Monday back to work, I received so many calls from giddy brides-to-be  inquiring about wedding space and blocks of room for their out of town  guests to visit them during their big day. I guess Santa had snuck quite a bit of diamond rings under chimneys this past season :)This is one of the most  fun part of hotel sales- helping her bride plan for her perfect day. Although the Sheraton Rockville's meeting space may be at tad bit too small to host a wedding party of 100 or more, we are still close to local wedding sites such ad Kentlands Mansion, Lakewood Country Club, Manor Country Club and more. Our hotel can be the perfect host for your out of town guests and bridal room to get ready in before the ceremony. Call the Sales Department for the best rates guaranteed.

Carla Carandang
Sales Manager

No comments:

Post a Comment