Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Chief Engineer at the Sheraton Rockville Hotel


My Name is Waldo Murillo, Chief Engineer at the Sheraton Rockville. I have been in the maintenance engineering business since 1993, born in Bolivia.


I graduated as a Chemist Engineer. I have been living in this country around 20 yrs ago. I live in Rockville, happily with my wife and three children.

My hobbies are playing soccer, playing the guitar, singing, and dancing.

Through the years my passion has increased in scientific investigation which consists of organic; inorganic chemistry as well as microbiology. My favorite foods are Pique Macho, BBQ, and Laping.

One of my life stories is when I was playing soccer; my opponent on the other team had kicked my leg so hard that he fractured it.

I have been working at the Sheraton Rockville since September 2006, it was the time it had opened for the first time.

Furthermore I am capable of learning new things everyday and I am proud to be a an employee at the Sheraton Hotel.

Waldo Murillo
Chief Eningeer
Sheraton Rockville Hotel

No comments:

Post a Comment