Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Hello from the Director of Sales-Sheraton Rockville


Hello, my name is Lee Ireland and I'm the Director of Sales for the “Best Kept Secret” in Rockville – The Sheraton Hotel. I have been in the industry for 25 years with 14 of those in the Rockville Gaithersburg Market.

I am married (40 years to the SAME man) and have two gorgeous grown daughters who have blessed me with a total of seven grandchildren! When I'm not shopping for one or more of my grandchildren, I enjoy spending time planting flowers on our 4 acre home located west of Hagerstown, MD. Summer evenings on our deck are some of the most relaxing moments of my day listening to my favorite tunes from Jimmy Buffet, Michael Buble and The Eagles. We love hosting family togethers, where everyone gets to cook their favorite foods and the grandchildren play football or run thru the sprinkler. It’s a good day when you only use one box of Band-Aids!
To my husband’s dismay, I love doing home improvement projects! I am pretty handy with a hammer, screwdriver and especially the paint brush. I am not a master craftsman, but I must admit, most of my projects are well worth the time and labor.
We expanded our family this year, by adopting a yellow lab from a rescue organization in PA. He is a 4 year old male and goes by the name of Sam. He fits our low keyed lifestyle perfectly- meaning -sleeping a lot on OUR bed!
My first trip to Aruba took place in May of this year. What a wonderful place to relax under an umbrella with a pina colada enjoying warm ocean breezes. Dinner served on the beach at sunset is the best! Highly recommend a visit, but before you leave, call me for the names of the good bartenders.

No comments:

Post a Comment