Friday, December 18, 2009

**HaPPy HoLiDaYs** From the Sales Coordinator, Sheraton Rockville Hotel


I would be the Missing Piece to the Lovely Sales team here at the Sheraton Rockville !! Hello My name is Sara Torabian the Sales Coordinator of our marvelous brand new hotel.


I’m the baby of the hotel, the youngest employee and also the only employee which has worked in every department. I have found my home in the Sales department for the past eight months. I’m a full time college student and a strong believer in education; I live by the quote “Education is simply the soul of a society as it passes from one generation to another.” ~G.K. Chesterton. I love to learn and educate myself and other this is why I like to tutor kids on my free time.



I speak 4 languages fluently have been to almost 27 countries and still counting. Another thing every one knows about me has to be all the blood I donate every month and also my hair, I donate my hair to the cancer association so that they can make wigs for Leukemia patients.

Growing up in a family where many of my relatives suffered from cancer and undergone chemotherapy lots of them had no hair after this process, this inspired me to donate my hair to individuals which didn’t have any. I have a little miniature pinscher which is 4 pounds and she’s the most precious thing in my life. I come from a very large Persian family which is the center of my world and the reason why I smile. My father is Persian and my mother is Turkish I love my culture and take lots of pride in it.



If you ever decided to have your wedding, wedding Toast, birthday party, Holiday party, bar/bat mitzvah in the Rockville area swing by to see me! Our staff will ROCK your event here at the Sheraton ROCKville.

No comments:

Post a Comment