Thursday, December 17, 2009

Happy Holidays from the Sheraton Rockville Accounting Team!


Happy Holidays!

My name is Millet Juan, Accounting Manager of Sheraton Rockville.

I’ve been in the hospitality business since ’98, born and raised in the Philippines. I have lived all over the United States including CA, WY and GA, and for the past three years, Rockville has been my home. I certainly enjoy the adventure of moving and experiencing various climates.

I love scuba diving, being under water, fishes, snorkeling, fish feeding, water skiing, and sailing; anything about ocean you name it!

I think I’m the only certified open water diver that cannot swim since I have total faith in the tanks I carry on my back. My dream is to live under water, hopefully morphing into a mermaid living amongst my deep sea friends.

Besides loving the sun and the beach I like to spend time at home and enjoy R &B music, watching tv and eating but not gaining weight (don’t hate me for one of my blessings!)

It will be my pleasure meeting all of you soon. Please stop by and visit us here at the Sheraton Rockville at King Farm.

Best regards,

Millet Juan
Accounting Manager

1 comment: